Pages

11 March 2010

By Diane Epstein


Hello Shipmates:

I have volunteered to take over the management of this "Spirit of 76" blog to continue the fine work that Daren Lewis has started. I am excited about the possibilities this can offer our Flotilla. After discussion with the leaders of our flotilla and other members, it was decided that using this blog instead of going back to publishing a newsletter would better serve our members.


I would ask that you assist me in providing information that would be appropriate to post here for our members. Stay tuned for more info in the near future.


Diane Epstein, FSO-PB FL 76

3 comments:

Andrew Welch said...

Hello Diane, great that you are taking this over. I am from Flotilla 054-25-12 Arlington | Northern Virginia on the other coast. Daren and I have exchanged thoughts here and on my blog, www.andrewdwelch.com. I look forward to doing the same with you. Welcome to the Coast Guard blogging community!

boatnut said...

Diane
Congratulations on taking over the blog. Do you know if anyone has made a list of Aux. Blogs?
Just a thought.
Ed Davis
FSO MA 13-03-33 in Tacoma

Andy said...

Hey Diane, you and Matt are certainly a blessing to this unit. Thank you for all your hard work

Andy