Pages

16 February 2011

NEW FLOTILLA WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING!!!!

I have just familiarized myself with our new flotilla website and what it has to offer. You can find pretty much everything you need to find through our new website. Here are just a few things that you can find on our website that we use in our day to day auxiliary activities.

a. Auxiliary Directory
b. Auxiliary Forms
c. Department Links
e. PE Class Schedule
f. Link to the Uniform Page

I could go on, but I think you should go to the website and see what it has to offer.

Another cool feature of the website is that is has a slide show on the home page showing us all in action.

To break down the layout of the home page, I would say that the header bar buttons are links to the national website pages and the sidebar is for flotilla specific information.

BZ to Rhonda Rockwell to a great website.

1 comment:

veryuseful said...

It is an outstanding site for an outstanding unit!

BZ